Keep up with our latest news, views and comments on the Snippets page!
"The future of Forms is only just beginning!"
This is not an offer for shares in Quintessence Systems Ltd (QSL) nor an inducement to invest. Any prospective investor in QSL should make their own diligent inquiries regarding the Company, its history, its products, its prospects and the market in which it operates. While we always aim to tell the truth, we cannot guarantee the unfailing veracity of all statements made on this website, nor that it is always up to date in every particular. QSL accepts no liability in respect of anything stated on this website, including any forward looking statements or expectations it may express. It is up to any investor to conduct a full process of due diligence and take expert independent financial advice before any investment is made.
Founded in 1998, Quintessence Systems Ltd is a private UK company based in Oxford, England. Key facts for investors and prospective investors include:
- All QSL's funding to date has been received from "business angel" type investors.
- No institutional or corporate funding has ever been received.
- The company has never taken on any debt other than directors loans that may be advanced / repaid from time to time.
- The company has never executed any charges, mortgages or debentures and has never issued any preference shares.
- The only share class is the Ordinary Share, of which 101,704 have been issued (as of July 2013).
- The company has never recorded a profit or paid a dividend.
QSL expects to complete the demonstration whose release is scheduled for August 2013 using its existing resources. However it may wish to raise additional finance to complete the journey to Release 1.0 of YoForms / YoDeveloper / YoReports. The precise scale of investment required has yet to be assessed.
Any prospective investor is invited to register their interest with us via the Contact Page.